The Lord Is Eternal, Beyond Man's Imagination

An ancient javanese quotes always has deep meaning and value. This is one of the reason why I love to read and learn about them. Just like this very old proverb that I am about to show you through this article. It capture not only religious side but also a general science if we want to analyze it a little bit more.

Without further await let me show you the javanese quotes about divinity. - javanesequotes.blogspot.co.id

Javanese Quotes - The Lord Is Eternal, Beyond Man's Imagination


The Lord Is Eternal, Beyond Man's Imagination
Google Image - The Lord Is Eternal, Beyond Man's Imagination

Javanese Version:
Pangeran iku langgeng, tan kena kinaya ngapa,
sangkan paraning dumadi.

English Version:
The Lord is eternal, beyond man's imagination,
the begining and the end of all things.

What kind of impression that you got when you read the javanese quotes above? Do you think it is true that the God is the begining and also the end of all things? Well, if you ask me, I personally think it is absolutely true. Because up to this very moment, I was never think of the process that made me, everyday i just live my life like everybody else. But when I read this wise word, I realize that the universe does not exist all of sudden and out of nowhere. There is a starting point of all this, the point that we called as big bang (huge explosion). And again, these whole things would not just happen right, there is a greater power that make it happen. So that's how the god is the begining and the end of all things, I think.

Thank you very much for your visit, don't forget to come back tomorrow for more beautiful and meaningful quotes from the island of Java. Also, take your time for only two minutes to find out the meaning of this interesting quotation : The Lord is infinitely far away, yet near but not tangible.

The Lord Is Eternal, Beyond Man's Imagination